The sun came out this weekend, so my local park was turned into a magical wonderland! 😀
Photos taken at Herastrau Park, Bucharest.
Thanks Okoto Enigma for the nomination for a Mystery Blogger Award!
“Mystery Blogger Award” is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging; and they do it with so much love and passion.
– Okoto Enigma
So, now I will answer the questions I was given:
1) What is your biggest fear about blogging? I like blogging, sharing my thoughts, photos, poems and stories with others. I often worry about working hard to create blog posts, only to have nobody read them… so it’s reassuring to see so many likes and positive comments on my blog. 😊
2) What are your aspirations in life? To travel to many different places, have wonderful experiences, be a great teacher, finish writing my novel (and publish it), start a family of my own some day and so on…
3) Do you have any secret talent? If yes, what is it? I think we constantly discover new talents as we go through life -we find ourselves able to do things that we never imagined we could! None of these talents are “secret”, they just remain hidden until the right time.
4) Who is/was idol? And why? There are so many inspirational people out there that I look up to and admire -my family, friends, Sherlock, Doctor Who, Martin Luther King, Nelson Mandela, Jesus… the list goes on! Actually, as a child, I was most inspired by Roald Dahl’s Matilda, I really wanted to move things “with my powers” like she did!
I nominate the following blogs to play along:
10) Syllabub sea
Put the award logo/image on your blog
List the rules.
Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well
Tell your readers 3 things about yourself
You have to nominate 10 – 20 people
Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog
Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify)
Share a link to your best post(s)
The award was created by Okoto Enigma @ https://okotoenigma.wordpress.com
QUESTIONS FOR MY NOMINEES!
1) If you could meet anyone (alive or dead) who would it be?
2) What is your greatest achievement in life?
3) What is your greatest fear?
4) Where is your favourite place? (Where you’ve lived or travelled.)
5) What would your superpower be?
Hope you enjoy playing along! 😀
See how the sign on this building has been transmogrified to read something entirely different… (“Crystal Cosmetics” becomes “Crystal Meth”…) Sometimes it’s the little things in life that are really entertaining! 😂😂
Follow the link to play along with the Daily Post prompt: Transmogrify
My advice in life: Try to Shine in all you do, whatever you may be doing! 😀
I love walking home from work when the leaves are like this!
A perfect post for the Word Press weekly challenge: Local